Website Accessibility Policy
April 26, 2021
At Khrysalys, our mission and commitment is to offer and increase access to high-quality experiences and content for everyone, everywhere – including people with disabilities. We seek to understand and respect the unique needs and perspectives of the Khrysalys global community, and we value every one. Accordingly, we are committed to ensuring that www.Khrysalys.com is accessible to individuals with disabilities and that our platform permits content providers to develop and post accessible content. To meet this goal, we are committed to the following:
- We aim to conform www.Khrysalys.comwith the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA, published by the World Wide Web Consortium, and provide authoring tools that permit content providers to post content that conforms with WCAG 2.1 AA. We verify conformance through a combination of manual code inspection, automated testing using industry-recognized tools, compatibility testing using the most widely used accessibility support tools and, from time to time, review by an independent website accessibility consultant.
- We prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities.
- We link to this policy from the www.Khrysalys.com and distribute it to content providers and relevant Khrysalys employees and contractors.
- We require that all audio and videos include transcripts and timed captions and that all content providers comply with their independent obligations under applicable accessibility laws, in an effort to help ensure that content posted on http://khrysalys.com/ will meet a wide variety of requirements for people with disabilities. To assist content providers in their efforts, we publish and distribute Accessibility Best Practices Guidance for Content Providers.
- Appointing a website accessibility coordinator who is knowledgeable on website accessibility and digital accessibility standards, responsible for coordinating the Company’s responsibilities with respect to accessibility, and responsible for developing the accessibility practices.
- Our team includes a website accessibility specialist who is knowledgeable on website accessibility and digital accessibility standards and responsible for coordinating Khrysalys’s responsibilities with respect to accessibility.
- We provide annual training to Khrysalys employees and relevant contractors on ensuring www.Khrysalys.com conforms with WCAG 2.1 AA.
- We welcome accessibility-related feedback, including requests for accommodation, through the info@Khrysalys.com inbox, which is managed by a knowledgeable Khrysalys support team.
Be aware we continually examine any changes or additions to our website to ensure accessibility compliance in our efforts to make our site user friendly and accessible for everyone that with any rapidly advancing technology platform, enhancement of accessibility at Khrysalys is an ongoing process.